The Filter portlet allows for customized filter lists and buttons to apply towards other portlets. With this one can choose from a preconfigured list of values or manually typed in a value to send a filter request with the chosen criteria.
Internal name - unique string to identify this portlet. Portlet title - title of the portlet, does not have to be unique.
- Group name - a value shown as display name of a group that contains column mappers.
- Header visible - if the display name is to be displayed or not.
- Align group - up or down arrow to realign in which order the groups are to be displayed.
- Display name - The display name of the value field.
- Filter parameter - The column of the target portlet that the filter will be applied to.
- Column size - Width of the column list.
- Group - Which group the column mapper should be assigned to.
- Lov - A list of values (that can be set up in Options) to apply as filter value. Only works when Editor type is LOV.
- Editor - What kind of input one can type into the input box.
- Length - Only when using decimal in editor, specifies the amount of decimals that can be entered.
- Multiline - When using textinput and not Lov to filter, this enables the textwindow to have support for multiple lines.